Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Interlude: Three Encouraging Successes


The 15th anniversary of 9/11 wasn't completely dominated by pathetic failures. There were a few encouraging successes, points of light amid the gathering darkness, if you will.

Before we proceed with our countdown, I wish to present [drum roll] [cymbals!]

Encouraging Success #1:

Steven Jones
[source: Visibility 9-11 dot org]
Four authors promoting 9/11 Truth wrote a good article and got it published in a very respectable publication!

The article is called: "15 Years Later: On The Physics Of High-Rise Building Collapses."

It's short, clear, and to the point, and it demolishes the official story very neatly. I encourage you to read it if you haven't already done so, and to share it with all your friends, if you still have any friends who believe the official story.

I don't always agree with Steven Jones (I don't always agree with anybody), but the article comes as a big surprise and a welcome one, and I encourage you to join me in offering...

Congratulations and thanks to the authors: Steven Jones, Robert Korol, Anthony Szamboti and Ted Walter! [hooray]

Congratulations and thanks to the publisher: Europhysics News! [hooray]

[thank you. thank you very much]

Encouraging Success #2:

Rachel O'Donoghue
[source: Twitter dot Com]
An article about this paper reached a worldwide audience!

This article is poorly written and packaged with some very annoying videos. But it still comes as a big surprise and a welcome one, and I encourage you to join me in offering...

Congratulations and thanks to the author: Rachel O'Donoghue! [hooray]

Congratulations and thanks to the publisher, the Daily Star! [hooray]

[thank you. thanks again. and finally...]

Encouraging Success #3:

Melissa Ennen
[source: nonabrooklyn.com]
The proprietor of a Brooklyn cafe brushed off intense pressure from local religious groups and refused to cancel a scheduled appearance by an independent 9/11 researcher!

Instead she wrote a letter explaining her decision and posted it on the cafe's website. It's no longer available there, but The Wayback Machine remembers.

Some of the letter strikes me as eminently reasonable, but the rest seems very questionable; I wish she had left it where the search engines could find it; and I'm sorry to say she declined my invitation to comment on the story. So the applause could have been much warmer. But her decision not to cancel the event came as a big surprise and a welcome one, and I encourage you to join me in offering...

Congratulations and thanks to Melissa Ennen, of the Brooklyn Commons!

The event she refused to cancel featured Christopher Bollyn, and I don't agree with everything he says, but I do support his right to say it in public. I also support the same right for everybody else who has something to say, whether I agree with them or not -- especially if they're speaking about a pivotal event in world history, the facts of which must be suppressed.