Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Clues Of September

I have never taken a position on the branch of 9/11 research known as "TV Fakery", but I have always had some questions about what we saw on TV that day, in particular about the video of the "hijacked airplanes" slamming into the towers.

"September Clues" looks at the various bits of video evidence broadcast by the major networks on September 11, 2001 -- and the video records those networks now have in their archives -- and finds a state of affairs that can only be described in the words of Ricky Ricardo:
"Somebody got some 'splainin' to do!!"
Analysis of the FOX coverage forms a large part of "September Clues"; I didn't see any FOX on 9/11, so my questions pertain to other coverage. "September Clues" doesn't even raise the questions I've had. And I don't mean to imply that this "omission" discredits "September Clues" in any way; merely that the list of unanswered questions is even longer...

Here's the first ten minutes:

Part One: 9/11 News Media Coverage



To watch the whole video, in 10-minute segments, click here.