Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Evidence of Revision: A Five-Part Video Series On Contemporary American History

I've been trying to watch a video series called "Evidence of Revision", which McJ recommended in a comment ages ago.

And it's tough going; it's a five-part set and each part is an hour and a half or more. But on the other hand it's really good! Or at least the parts I've seen so far have been really good.

Here's the blurb from the distributor:
This is the mind-blowing 5-part video documentary series Evidence of Revision whose purpose is to present the publicly unavailable and even suppressed historical audio, video and film recordings largely unseen by the American and world public relating to the assassination of the Kennedy brothers, the little known classified "Black Ops" actually used to intentionally create the massive war in Viet Nam, the CIA "mind control" programs and their involvement in the RFK assassination and the Jonestown massacre and other important truths of our post-modern time.

The U.S. Government's Orwellian "Office of Public Diplomacy" has been in existence in various forms and under various names since World War ONE.

The union of American governance and American corporate interests began in Abraham Lincoln's day and the massaging of "public truth" began even before the Roman Empire.

The more you know about "real history" versus "official history", the better equipped you are to see behind the lies of our times, even as they are told to you.

Evidence of Revision sweeps "official truth" into the dustbin of history as it may be revised even as it is being written.

Each part is about 100 minutes long' the series runs 8 hours all together. A must see for everyone.
I don't agree with "must see for everyone". In my opinion it's quite advanced. There are long sequences without any context, without any narration, just clip after clip after clip. I've been able to follow it, but then I've wasted my whole life reading about this stuff. At some points I've been thinking "I could annotate this!" ... which is cool, but then again I probably won't ... unless I do!

I don't want to embed all these videos on the home page because then it would take a long time to load, especially for visitors with slow connections. But you can click here to watch the videos ... and if you have questions or comments about the series, please post them here.