Sunday, June 17, 2007

About Me

That's me in the boat! I'm the one standing up! Really!!

Ha ha! Just kidding. I do that a lot. Hang around and you'll see.

Actually, the title of this post is a joke. This post is not about me. As far as possible, nothing on this blog is about me.

I don't want any recognition for what I do here. And I don't want any money. All I want is for you to learn the truth. If the media suddenly started telling you the truth, I would happily go back to my "normal life" -- my wife and our kids and my job -- and forget all this frozen blog stuff. But that's not likely to happen anytime soon.

I could collect some trivial nonsense about myself and publish it here. But what difference would it make? If you cared about trivial nonsense, why would you waste your time reading my blog?

The way I see it, what I say here will stand or fall on its own merit or lack thereof, respectively. I won't knowingly lie to you about anything important.

But I'm not really the guy standing up in the boat. I've actually got an oar in the water. Do you?