Thursday, April 28, 2005

Sibel Edmonds Holds The Keys

The official story of September 11, 2001, is in serious danger of coming apart. And Sibel Edmonds holds certain keys which could unlock sordid aspects of a long and very sordid tale. That's why she wasn't even permitted to attend her own hearing!
Washington -- April 25, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- Former FBI contract translator and whistleblower Sibel Edmonds and her attorneys were ordered removed from the E. Barrett Prettyman U.S. Courthouse so that a three-judge U.S. Court of Appeals panel could discuss her case in private with Bush administration lawyers.
What a remarkable woman! She manages to tell the truth -- a little bit at a time -- even while under a gag order. Please read the remainder of this article and see what you think of it.

I'd love to say more about it, but I've already told you everything I know. 9/11 was a hoax. And something at the very core of this country is rotten. I knew it a long time ago, and so did Sibel Edmonds. There's a big difference, though: she knows a lot more about it than I do.

The truth is going to come out, sooner or later.

Let's hope it's soon. And let's hope it's not too late.

~~~

Updated March 8, 2007. The previous version contained statements which I have recently learned were incorrect. I apologize for my error and for any inconvenience caused thereby.