Monday, October 2, 2006

Comments Have Been Wonky But The Buck Doesn't Stop Here!

If you don't see a "comments" link at the bottom of this post, your comptuer is probably broken.

Or maybe it isn't; I was just kidding.

You suspected that, didn't you?

But seriously, friends, the comments have been intermittently wonky -- sometimes the link appears and sometimes it doesn't -- and as far as I can tell it's a problem with Haloscan. I am not sure what's up on their end, but I am sure that I'm not doing anything to make the comments work for a while and then stop working.

As a matter of fact, I'm not doing anything at all.

So ... if you see a comment link, please use this as an open thread. And if you don't see the link, please consider this post a blatant attempt on my part to avoid accountability.

I'll be back with some actual blogworthy stuff as soon as possible. Certainly before the next Ice Age, hopefully even a bit sooner.