Friday, November 3, 2006

Plug Your Ears, Cover Your Eyes

Part IV of a series | Part III | Part II | Part I

In the previous installment of How To Survive The Midterm "Elections", we talked about the various ways in which you can reduce the amount of time you need to stand in line before you get your chance to "vote". In this installment, some advice on how to handle the media coverage of the "election".

If you pay any attention to the "news" media, you will see and hear all sorts of infuriating nonsense about the races, the candidates, and the issues. None of this is good for you -- most of it seems (or is) intended to prepare us for another stolen "election".

Therefore, in the interests of preserving your sanity, I advise you to plug your ears, cover your eyes, turn off your TV and just listen to yourself for a while.

If I were you, I wouldn't even read this blog.

It's a good thing I'm not you.


Part V