Friday, July 13, 2007

CRUCIAL VIDEO: ZEITGEIST, The Movie

The last thing the men behind the curtain want is a conscious, informed public capable of critical thinking, which is why a continually fraudulent zeitgeist is output via religion, the mass media, and the educational system. They seek to keep you in a distracted, naive bubble. And they are doing a damned good job of it.
I got a terse e-mail the other day, from a terse friend.

"Watch This!", he said, and he was right!



It's ZEITGEIST, The Movie, Part 3 of 3 ... and I had decided track down the full film long before I saw this quote, which clinched the deal:
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
-- Jimi Hendrix
Speaking of the full film, here it is:



And here's the website: ZEITGEIST, The Movie

Finally, here's a tip of the frozen cap to my terse friend, who probably doesn't want me to mention his name.