Chronicling the Pakistani government's assault on the Red Mosque, and its aftermath:
Friday, July 6, 2007
1) Islamabad: 19 Dead In Mosque Standoff; Hundreds Still Inside
Saturday, July 7, 2007
2) Saturday Morning Blasts Rock Islamabad Mosque
Sunday, July 8, 2007
3) Death Toll Stands At 21 In Islamabad Mosque Standoff, Amid Vows Of Martyrdom And Talk Of Revolution
Monday, July 9, 2007
4) Pakistani Mosque Siege Goes From Standoff To Crisis, But Negotiated Settlement May Still Be Possible
5) Lal Masjid Negotiations: News Updates From Dawn
6) End Times For Besieged Mosque In Pakistan
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
7) Lal Masjid: 40 Militants Killed, 50 Surrender ... But Where Are The Civilians?
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
8) Pakistani Forces Fight Room-To-Room In Embattled Mosque While Wait For News Of Survivors Becomes Unbearable
9) Pakistani Army Says Fighting At Lal Masjid Is Over
Thursday, July 12, 2007
10) Aftermath: Clear The Battlefield And Let Me See...
Sunday, July 15, 2007
11) Cue The Wave Of Reprisals
Monday, July 16, 2007
12) Suicide Warfare In Pakistan: 'The Peace Agreement Has Ended'